Saturday, October 27, 2012

Welcome to the US Online Poker blog

I am a poker player living in the United States.  There aren't many online poker sites that still do business with US poker players.

I received an invitation from Bovada poker to participate in a $70 buyin "knockout" tournament.  I had played at Bodog previously - Bovada.lv is the poker site started by Bovada to service it's US poker players.  I ended up coming in 5th place in the tournament and scored several knockouts.  I cashed a little over $1,100 in the tourney.

I cashed almost all of the money out.  After a few emails and about 6 weeks, I received a check for $1,100 from Bodog.  More specifically, it was from some holding company in Malaysia.  I deposited the check, and the money cleared with no problem.

I had about $27 dollars left in the account, and this blog will chronicle my attempts to build the $27 into a real bankroll.  I provide video of the gameplay and audio commentary during my sessions.  I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment